Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. For that reason Tryve is a happy Freshworks customer for many years already. The perfect platform to engage with our customers and employees.
Earlier this year we took a next step in this journey: from customer to ambassador, from trusted advisor to now also partner and integrator for the Benelux market.
What to expect?
Providing excellent customer experience and is key, and we’re here to tell you that we know the perfect solutions: it’s Freshdesk and Freshservice! In a 60 minute webinar, we’ll explainin you how you can take your Customer Support and ITSM workflows to a higher level.
The webinar will cover a general introduction of Freshworks with a focus on the following workflows:
- Easy-to-use ticket handling across all channels
- Set up rules & automations to save time and reduce repetitive tasks
- Create and manage a support portal
- Employee on & offboarding with approval flows
- Set up a service catalog
- Manage the assets in your organization
- Manage SLAs and get in depth reporting on your service organization
- Introduction by the Freshworks Benelux team
- What value does Freshworks brings to our customers
- Closer look at Freshdesk (with a Quick Live Demo)
- Closer look at Freshservice (with a Quick Live Demo)
- Q&A and a Special Announcement to close off
Ken Wilson (Head of Channel Benelux at Freshworks)
Kevin Wolfframm (Freshworks Product Specialist at Tryve)
Lorentz Verstraete (Managing Partner & Freshworks Lead at Tryve)
Mathijs Raes (Managing Partner & Workflow Specialist at Tryve)
Webinar: How Freshworks Drives Superior Customer and Employee Experiences
Date: 16th of February 2023
Time: 11:00 AM (CET)